1. The administrator of personal data collected through the Website is:
Perfect Salon sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw at Ruczaj 89 Street, 02-997 Warsaw, Poland. Tax Identification Number PL9512188566.
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible at the e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Each entity using the Website is its “User”.
4. The User’s personal data of the Website are processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
5. Contact with the Data Protection Officer is possible at the email address: mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. In order to exercise the rights of data subjects, please contact the Administrator’s e-mail address indicated above, or the Data Protection Officer’s email address.
7. We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational security, thanks to which we can ensure that the data is properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
1. When registering an Account, the User provides the personal data required to set up an account, i.e. name and email address. These data are processed by the Administrator on the basis of a contract for the provision of electronic services (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) in order to set up and maintain an account.
2. The User has the option of providing his / her other personal data, i.e. address and telephone number, which can be later used to process the order. Providing this data at the registration stage is optional.
3. Personal data regarding the User’s account will be processed for the duration of the account’s operation, however, after its removal, data on orders will be processed further in accordance with applicable regulations.
4. The user has the option of accessing his personal data contained in the account, has the opportunity to rectify it, request restriction of processing and request deletion of the account. The user also has the right to transfer data in accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR and submitting a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Office for Data Protection, if he considers that his personal data is being processed unlawfully.
5. When placing an order, the User must provide data that is necessary for the implementation of the order, such as name and surname, billing address, e-mail address. Depending on the delivery option you choose, you may also need to provide a phone number.
6. These data are processed for the purpose of performing the contract on the basis of a contract for the provision of electronic services (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). If the User orders an invoice, the data will be processed in order to issue the invoice and include it in the accounting documentation in accordance with applicable law (art.6 par.1 lit.c RODO).
7. In the event of claims, the Administrator will process User’s data in order to defend against claims, which is his legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
8. Data on orders will be processed for the time necessary to complete the order, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. Personal data appearing on the invoice will be stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which the invoice was issued.
9. On the terms described in the GDPR, the User has the right to access their personal data, the right to request their rectification, deletion, restriction of processing and the right to object to their processing based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator, as well as the right to transfer personal data (about referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR).
10. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he considers that his personal data is being processed unlawfully.
11. Users wishing to subscribe to the Newsletter must provide the Administrator with their e-mail address via the Newsletter subscription form. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to subscribe to the Newsletter and receive messages about the Seller’s offer (news, discounts, information materials).
12. When subscribing to the Newsletter, the User agrees to receive marketing and commercial content to the e-mail address provided. The legal basis for processing an e-mail address in this respect is the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in presenting marketing content in connection with the consent given and subscription to the Newsletter.
13. The data will be processed for the duration of the Newsletter, or until the User resigns from receiving the Newsletter. The User may unsubscribe from receiving the Newsletter at any time, which will delete the User’s personal data from the Newsletter database.
14. The User has the right to access their personal data, request rectification and deletion, as well as the right to object to data processing. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he considers that his personal data is being processed unlawfully.
15. Personal data sent to the Administrator via the Contact Form will be processed in order to answer the question. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in responding to User’s messages and conducting communication with the User (legal basis: art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO).
16. If the User asks the Administrator to present a commercial offer, his personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR, i.e. activities aimed at concluding a contract.
1. For the proper functioning of the Website, including the implementation of Sales Agreements concluded, it is necessary for the Administrator to use the services of external entities (such as e.g. software supplier, courier or payment processing entity). The administrator uses only the services of such processing entities that provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and protects the rights of data subjects.
3. Users’ personal data may be transferred to the following recipients or categories of recipients: a. couriers / forwarders / carriers – in the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store’s method of product delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to deliver the Product to the Customer, b. entities that support electronic payments or payment cards, c. service providers providing the Administrator with IT, technical and organizational solutions, enabling the Administrator to conduct the company’s business, including the website and electronic services provided through it (in particular the computer software provider to run the Website and online store, the e-mail and hosting provider and suppliers of software for company management and providing technical support to the Administrator), d. providers of legal, accounting and advisory services providing the Administrator with accounting, legal or advisory support (accounting office, law firm or debt collection company).